With August coming we will be transitioning to our fall wardrobes. Sometimes that leaves me wondering what to wear. If you are there also I rounded up 8 easy ideas to try as we transition from our summer wardrobes to fall. Why not mix and match both seasons so we can send summer off in style?
1. A Slip Dress With Mules To Dress It Down
3. Layer With A Leather Jacket When It's Chilly
4. Style A Band Tee With a Plaid Skirt
5. Pair a Sweater With Your Favorite Mom Jeans
6. Wear Your White Dress With Black Ankle Boots
7. Wear a Dress With Sneakers
8. Make a Statement With a Graphic Tee And Skirt
You can literally shop your wardrobe and mix pieces from summer and fall to make a fashionable transitional wardrobe from items you already have. What are some of your favorite transitional fashion tips? Drop a comment with them, I would love to hear them.